Sunday, September 11, 2011

Introducing Project Helium Beta

Hi all, I've had to do a bunch of shuffling with my websites and blogs and have finally decided to use Blogger from now on for blogging purposes. So to start things off for the relaunch of the World of Superlink X, I've decided to announce that Project Helium is officially in beta.

What is Project Helium? It is an HTML5 canvas game I started in my free time. It is still a bit rough around the edges and I still have a bunch of features to add, but it is fully functional and runs well. Currently, Project Helium is targeted at Chrome, though it usually works ok in Firefox as well. You can either install it in Chrome as an app, which gives you full offline access, or you can go to the project page on my web server (which is nowhere near full uptime, just a head up.) at testing.superlinkx.changeip.net/projects/helium. I try to update it regularly, and like I said, I still have a lot more features in the pipeline.

I will be announcing new releases here on the blog, so be sure to subscribe to stay up to date on the latest releases. The most current version as of this posting is v.0.7 and can be downloaded here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ahmcpjdobpmhmcmjnphpmpchhbnlpecm.

Please feel free to leave a comment here or on the webstore page above and let me know what you think of Project Helium. Also, keep your eyes on this blog, as I plan to have a lot more posts on many different topics in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment